Sunday, 4 July 2010
Thursday, 1 July 2010
Tuesday, 29 June 2010
Some of the things are:
- I now live in Edinburgh.
- I have finished my Ph.D. (officially graduating this Friday).
- I am no longer a student (no more student discounts for me).
- I have had two proper jobs.
- I have been to Thailand and Nepal.
- Some of my crafts are now sold in an art gallery in Edinburgh.
- I live in a house with a garden.
- I am happier!
I leave you with one of my pictures of the Budha eyes in Swayambhunath Stupa, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Sunday, 2 August 2009
So today is Sunday and I am starting this new section in my blog whereby I select some pretty things I like. Today will be about things that I've had my eye on for a long time and that are on my list of purchases for when I am richer.
Her things are amazing and she has been featured on etsy this weekend. You can see it here. What and honour! Congrats Anna!
This is the Just a little boudoir mirror .... by Pamela Angus. This is very cute and almost irresistible. It is out of a fairy tale and very romantic with lovely soft colours and flowers, which are my favourite thing!
There are so many talented people out there creating really unique, beautiful stuff! It makes me happy to think there are people that are not affraid to use their imagination!
Well that's it for today, I hope you have enjoyed it!