Tuesday 2 September 2008

I am on METRO

Oh my God, when Therese McKenna, the style writer from the Metro Dublin magazine contacted me asking if I would like to be featured I was ecstatic.

- Of course I want! I hasted to reply!

And the day has come, today I woke up early and on my way to work I picked up a copy of the METRO and there it was my face on the newspaper. How amazing! So far it has brought me 6 sales and I hope a bit of long term attention from local customers!

Anyway not only me was feature but also Bonzie, she makes truly amazing clothes.

Just take a look below!


7 comments:

Apol said...

What a thrill, Anna! And six sales is great. Am sure some willl be bookmarking you for later buying!

ira said...

wow, that's wonderful Anna, congrats for the feature and the sales, more to come I believe!:)

Unknown said...

Fantastic feature! It was lovely to read and how nice of you to put in a good word for your other friends on EEST!

creationsbyeve said...

This is fantastic Anna!Congrats! :)

PA said...

Congrats Anna! - great interview :)

glasfaden said...

Congrats for the feature and sales, Anna! Wishing you many more :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to this grear feature.Intressting and nice to read about you and bonzie.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Google