Monday 14 July 2008

English

My love for all things English is already well known around the people that know me best. Even my fiancee is English! Here is the one thing that all of them seem to share the love of: tea. The best way of representing this is to show a few creations by English artists:

This fantastic illustration is by charliemotel.



A lovely badge from creative felt artist lupin.



This funky cushion by hoolala.

a set of delicate buttons by creamrose.




With one or two sugars, with or without milk, whatever way you prefer it always enjoy your tea!

4 comments:

Queen B. said...

I like tea :)
Lovely items!

ameninabrinca said...

Lovely blog post, Anna. Tea is always a great subject!

ixela said...

I'm not a great lover of tea, but these creations are simply adorable!!!

ira said...

yup, very english Anna:)
I love cuppa too!:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Google