Tuesday 15 July 2008

Lace and Ribbons

I think I might be right when I say that lace and ribbons are probably two of lady's favourite things or at least they are a hit among the lady crafters I know. I snapped these two beauties in the bargain box from a local craft shop here in Dublin! Lucky me!
The lace is especially delightful and I think I know what I will do with it. My idea is to sew it all around the edge of a rectangle piece of fabric that has a rose pattern (like the one used in this napkins I made and you can buy in my shop). This will be a place mat for the center of the table for my mum's country style home. I know she already loves the fabric!
The ribbon's colour is my favourite colour apart from deep green, and I am not sure what I will do with it but I'll sure find some use for it.



4 comments:

ixela said...

woww Anna what great laces... I think you will made a wonderful creation!!!

Greet said...

beautifull Lace Anna!
It will be a pleasure creating with it, I guess!

Kreativlink said...

Ahhh.. they look great!

TinaA said...

Oh, lace and satin, always a wonderful combination.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Google