Wednesday 16 July 2008

Surprise Supplies!

How fantastic it is when you get something special through the post. It is always such a thrill to receive a jiffy full of goodies among the usual utility bills. Mailing is such a forgotten occurence in this increasingly digital world, but of course these lovely beads cannot be sent through the internet!

So this week so far I got two parcels: one with fantastic tigger ebony beads from eandebungalow and one with rare and old vintage beads from blacksheepbeads. They are just so amazing and I do not want to use them because they look so pretty as they are. I'll wait for inspiration to come!

6 comments:

Kreativlink said...

Oh yeah! I love getting parcels too :)

Ravenswick said...

Very pretty beads. I agree--I love getting packages in the mail too.

Greet said...

oh Anna, it really is exciting when the postman brings these pretties, enjoy creating!

GreenSpaceGoods said...

Oh I know what you mean! I have a friend in Chicago and we try to mail back and forth. It feels extra special.

Kristen said...

I ♥ my mail carrier~ I just posted about receiving a package too :)
Your beads are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful beads, I love receiving packages amongst regular mail.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Google